Advantages of Empress Veneers
* Thanks to color control, it provides a natural look.
* It give aesthetically high quality results. (Because the color and surface structure of empress veneers, which have natural fluorescence properties, can be controlled, the results are aesthetic and natural.)
* Empress veneers are more conservative than other types of crowns.
*Accumulation on the surface of empress veneers with a good varnish is much less compared to other veneers. Thanks to this feature, it is also extremely healthy at a periodontal angle.
* It is extremely resistant to abrasion.
* Fluid absorption is very low compared to its alternatives.
*Just like the other organs in our body, our teeth are worn down over time, and we experience a change in shape and color. In dentistry, the concept of vertical dimension (the section between the jaw and the nose) starts to decrease with age. Correspondingly, the teeth start to wear and deteriorate in color. As a result, teeth start to lose their vitality. In these cases, the vertical dimension is increased thanks to empress dental veneers, so that the ideal size is restored. In this respect again, the deformation and color change in the teeth are also corrected. After the process, the younger looking person, gets a dynamic smile as well.
Together with the transparently substructured zirconium veneers, empress veneers are considered the most aesthetic veneers of today’s technology.